October 5, 2017
This is a light and healthy meal or side dish, something that can be made ahead of time and it just gets better as it marinates. This Pasta Salad is packed with lots of vegetables along with a light and nutrient packed Basil Vinaigrette!
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients leaving dressing until last.
3. Mix dressing ingredients in a blender until emulsified.
4. Toss dressing with pasta until coated. Cover and refrigerate for one hour to allow flavors to mingle.
5. Serve in a large bowl and enjoy!