Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle!https://naturaloilmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/What_Ifpink.jpg 800 547 Jenni Jenni https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a5b41ac8bffbdcfb8493f1bc1c25fec6?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Every once in a while I run into some pretty cool people, and like to share about them with you.
Today I want to tell you about a wonderful team I’ve been working with recently, namely Ryan and Stephanie from Ultimate Bundles. For several years now, they’ve been putting together some incredible eBook and eCourse bundles.
You’ve probably seen some bundles around from time to time, but they’re not all created equally. What I love about Ultimate Bundles is the sheer quality of the resources included each bundle, the way they tie them together to make them instantly actionable, and the amazing customer support and happiness guarantee they offer.
And because I know how much you care about your family’s health, I have a feeling you’re going to love their newest bundle, and I want to let you know it has been extended till next May. It’s called the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle (evergreen). See? I knew you’d be interested! ????
The bundle contains 25 superb eBooks and eCourses designed to help you:
- separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils
- confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas
- properly dilute oils for topical use
- learn blending principals for aromatic use
- incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies
- know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
- use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use
- and even create beauty products, herbal baths, and even gifts for friends and family
The combined value of everything in the bundle is over $800 but you get it all for an amazing price!
Ryan and Steph (and their awesome team) only put out a handful of bundles each year — because they spend so much time researching which resources would be BEST suited to the needs of people like you. Because of their commitment to including only the best eBooks and eCourses, over 22,000 purchase their most recent bundle. That many people simply can’t be wrong!
~Jenni Wilson, Natural Oil Mom
P.S. This is the most specific, tailored bundle they’ve ever offered, really narrowing in on resources that are ideal for those who want to use herbs and essential oils safely and effectively for themselves and their family. For anyone wanting to take charge of their own health, it’s the perfect way to affordably add more resources to your natural remedies library.
What you will get:
- 30 Essential Oil Recipes for DIY Beauty and Skin Care by Chrystal Johnson ($7.00)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils: by Tonia Lyons ($8.99)
- Dr. Z’s Essential Oils for Abundant Living: Setting the Foundation for Success by Dr. Eric Zielinski ($97.00)
- Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes: 100+ of the Best Aromatherapy Blends for Home, Health and Family by Pam Farley ($7.99)
- Essential Oil Love: A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Essential Oils the Safe and Effective Way by Kristyn Bango ($2.99)
- Essential Oils 101: What Every Beginner Needs to Know by Kristen Smith ($7.95)
- Herbal Cookery E-Course: Getting Herbs to the Table by Kathie N. Lapcevic ($37.00)
- Organic Skin Care for Natural Beauty: DIY Homemade Organic Skin Care Recipes by Andrea Green ($4.99)
- The Calendula Guidebook: Simple Home Remedies for the Aspiring Herbalist by Stacy Karen ($7.95)
- DIY Herbal Apothecary: Your Blueprint to Reconstruct Your Medicine Cabinet by Christine Dalziel ($197.00)
- Infused: Handcrafted Products & Projects. For a Simple. Natural. Life. by Lisa Barthuly ($9.95)
- Natural Family Essential Oils: Biblical History, Basic Uses and Recipes for Beginners by Kelli Becton ($5.99)
- Cancer, Nutrition & Natural Healing eCourse by Sayer Ji ($39.00)
- Healing With God’s Earthly Gifts: Natural and Herbal Remedies by Kate Tietje ($1.99)
- Simple Remedies for Cold and Flu Season by Angela Schneider ($19.95)
- The Thinking Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies by Kresha Faber ($17.99)
- Essential Oil Ingestion: An Evidence Based Approach by Jessie Hawkins ($79.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Top 60 Essential Oil Profiles by Lea Harris ($24.98)
- DIY Natural Remedies by Nina Nelson ($7.00)
- Edible and Medicinal Flowers: 8 Healing Flowers that Boost Energy, Heal Skin, Activate Digestion and Turn any Meal into a Celebration by Kami McBride ($47.00)
- Herbal Materia Medica Course by Marlene Adelmann ($79.00)
- Herbal Medicine Ebook by Nicole Carter ($19.99)
- Herbs & Essential Oils by Wardee Harmon ($20)
- How to Host an Essential Oil Make and Take Party by Rachel Zupke ($6.99)
- Making Herbal Ointments, Salves & Balms: The Ultimate How-To Guide by Meagan Visser ($4.99)